With the advent of E-mail marketing software, mailing lists have opened a whole new platform to e-mail marketing to masses. Communication has never been easier and industries aiming at a world-wide audience depend on mailing lists to complete their jobs easily. Using the mailing list software, you can store innumerable amount of contacts and categorize them according to groups. For example, you can send official mails to one set of a group and product launches to the customers without selecting and searching for the contacts every time.
A very important innovation in the media market, mailing list software enables us to customize our options and store details of the customers in the database. Instead of typing the name of the customer, we can create the body of the letter and choose options to send the same e-mail to different contacts addressing them personally.
Easy perception is the key to very good software
A user-friendly interface ensures an amateur or a first time user to easily access all the options and create mailing lists with just a few clicks. This is a very advantageous feature in mailing list software as top industries will not have the time or patience to learn about the complexities of creating a mailing list for existing and prospective customers.
Mailing list software usually consists of the following features:
– Screens contacts – Separates addresses for existing consumers, dealers and future prospectors.
– Finds Duplicate entries, Automatically finds duplicate addresses and deletes them after confirmation.
– Exports lists from MS Excel and other kinds of text files
– Validates if the e-mail addresses are fake and if it is active.
– Provides a built-in editor with multiple SMTP/POP3 accounts toadminister e-mail recipients.
– Facilitates automatic subscription options to users. When a user subscribes or unsubscribes from an offer or newsletter, it intimates the list owner automatically and performs the essential action.
* Manages size of inbox and automatically archives mails to reduce the inbox size. E-mails bounced due to invalid addresses or unavailable mail server are deleted or stored for later use.
* Archives all e-mails that are sent to users for reference in the future.
* Scans all e-mail messages for viruses before delivering which is a vital part before sending newsletter or promotional campaigns.
– Replies automatically to certain mails including feedback or subscriptions with the help of templates.
You can also add images, combine html content and personal attachments in e-mail for specific customers. The What You See Is What You Get Editor (WYSIWYG) helps in automatically loading content and images as an HTML page. A built-in SMTP server helps in sending more than 100 mails at a time without the need for an ISP server. When more than 100 mails are sent, an ISP server restricts the number due to internet traffic control. A built-in SMTP server does not pass through an ISP server and directly sends the e-mails to the recipients.
Email lists have now evolved into the most price efficient means of communication to customers across the world and are employed by start-up companies and large-scale industries right now. E-mail list software is available with various features, each distinguished depending on the price, complexity and requirement.
Want to find out more about email marketing software, then visit www.mailmachinepro.com